Friday, April 15, 2022

Pigment Craft | Happy Easter Hugs


Happy Easter! Hooray for a long weekend filled with family gatherings, good meals and chocolate! I couldn't resist using some of the extra eggs and hearts lying in my stash to create this Easter card. You can see other inspiration using these products HERE and HERE


This time, I wanted to use the Happy Easter stamp set and coordinating Happy Easter Dies for the big sentiment. I love the way the Happy word has so many layering options. 


You know I'm a huge fan of mixed font sentiments so the scripted Easter word makes me so happy. I stamped these in Balsam, Turmeric and Tajine. I layered gold glitter cardstock behind the Happy letters and Easter word die. I stamped the tiny Hugs word directly on the Dashed Diamonds Cover Plate.


The previously stamped eggs from the Eggcellent stamp set were stamped with Aloe, Blush, Turmeric, Tajine and Fir. The previously stamped hearts from the Printed Hearts stamp set were stamped in BlushTajine and Fir.


I glued the Dashed Diamonds Cover Plate panel directly on the white linen card base. Then I added foam tape to the backs of all the elements, except the Tajine heart, which was attached with glue dots.


I placed the eggs first, then arranged the two large sentiments before stamping the Hugs word directly on to the die cut panel. The last step was to add the hearts.

I hope you enjoy your long weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies