Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Quint-Essentials Collection | Release Day


Just one more sleep before Catherine Pooler's Quint-Essentials Collection and NEW Apothecary Inks are available for purchase! All of these new products will be live for General Ordering tomorrow, June 8th at 9am EST. New product links will go live at the times indicated when you're signed in and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now. 


This is my favourite of all five cards I made for this release and it features the Hello Trio Word Dies, Hey, Hey, Hey Sentiments and Because Flowers Patterned Paper. I trimmed this card base to 4" x 5.5" for a slender, elegant look. Then I used the direct-to-paper technique on a separate sheet of premium cardstock using Lilac ink. Isn't it absolutely stunning? This is definitely my new favourite purple! Next, I used the Melon Edge Dies to shape the edge.


I used the Hello Trio Word Dies to cut the word 'hey' from Because Flowers Patterned Paper, premium cardstock and gold glitter cardstock. I used the direct-to-paper technique with Icing on the Cake ink on the white die cut. Then I used a combination of glue and Scor-Tape to secure the three layers together. After gauging its position on the panel, I stamped the sentiment from Hey, Hey, Hey Sentiments on to the Lilac panel and attached the die cut with foam tape.

If you missed my last two posts for this new release, you can find them here:

I'll see you again tomorrow with more inspiration featuring the Quint-Essentials Collection and NEW Apothecary Inks. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources