Sunday, June 19, 2022

Taylored Expressions | 2 Mini Slim Father's Day Cards


I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! This is the first Father's Day in forever that I haven't been with my dad but I'm happy that he's in Indianapolis with my sister since she hasn't celebrated a Father's Day with him in about 25 years. In honour of Father's Day and to celebrate all men who are fathers, father figures and mentors, I'm sharing these two mini slim cards using a mix of new and old products from Taylored Expressions.


I stamped the Father's Day Favorites in Blueberry ink on Sugar Cube cardstock. Then die cut them and set them aside. Next, I stamped the beer mugs from Hoppy Days Cling & Clear Combo using Oreo ink on Sugar Cube cardstock. To fill the mugs with beer, I stamped the beer first with Potato Chip ink, then added Pineapple ink and used a sponge dauber to create the perfect ombre effect.


On the first card, I used a Mini Slim Top-Fold Card in Toffee and on the second card, I used a Mini Slim Top-Fold Card in Sugar Cube. On the first card, I stamped the second sentiment from Hoppy Days and glued frames from the Mini Slim Thin Frame Cutting Plate in silver glitter, Plum Punch and Macaron.

On the second card, I cut the largest Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets from Macaron cardstock and added texture with the Diamonds Piercing Plate. I added silver glitter cardstock behind the sentiment and as a shadow beneath the beers. I pulled a heat embossed sentiment from Simple Strips - Man Myth Legend from my Simple Storage for Simple Strips and finished with silver drip drops.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources