Saturday, December 24, 2022

REEL | Taylored Expressions | Best Mix Ever Cardmaking Kit: The Christmas Version


The Best Mix Ever Cardmaking Kit is still available in limited quantities and, YES, you can use it to make Christmas cards and more! I'm already thinking ahead to Valentine's in pinks and reds. ;) I used just the Mixed Tape Dies here but combined them with several existing Taylored Expressions products.

First, I started by using the Diagonal Stitch Mini Slim Stacklets on Mini Slim Top-Fold Cards in both Oreo and Sugar Cube. I created the same double-frame pattern on one of each colour but used the remaining two dies to create different patterns on the other two cards.

Using Watermelon, Mulled Wine, Granny Smith, Peapod, Cilantro, Sea Salt and gold glitter cardstock, I created eight cassette tapes with slight variations. I love these so much! 

I created labels for the cassette tapes using the Just Saying - Christmas stamp set and die cut them using the original Mini Strips Die. The larger sentiments from Merriest Christmas were heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder.

The cute snowman is from St. Nick Background Cling & Clear Combo and the stars are from the Gathered Stars Die, one of my well-used favourites!

On the backs of these cards, I used my new custom Handmade for the Holidays stamp and I love that I can now heat emboss with these on dark cardstock. I think it looks amazing in gold and white on black!

To see these sparkly cards in motion, please visit THIS reel on my Instagram feed. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: