Friday, September 25, 2026

Concord & 9th | January 2026 Guest Designer | Assorted Frames Dies


Today is my last guest post for Concord & 9th's January Release and I'm featuring the Assorted Frames Dies. The four frames in this set have different shapes and can be used individually or in combination. I love the versatility of these frames! For this card, I cut two of the largest frame from Lakefront and Brickyard cardstock.

(Click on any photo to enlarge)

I used the frame dies to showcase the gorgeous Peaceful Dove Bundle. I cut the dove layers from (top to bottom) White Glitter Paper, vellum and White cardstock. The sprigs, pine needles and berries were cut from Aster, Ballet Slipper and Brickyard (respectively).


The sentiment was stamped with Black ink on Lakefront cardstock. To finish, I cut the card base from Eggplant cardstock using the Chandelier Card Front Die. I used liquid glue to attach the layered frames and popped the dove on the card base with foam squares.


I hope you enjoyed today's project and all six of my cards for Concord & 9th's September Holiday Release. If you missed my previous posts, you can find those here:

I'm so grateful to Concord & 9th for having me as their guest designer this month! If you’re inspired, some affiliate links are included below at no extra cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by and I’ll see you again soon!

Supplies: 

No comments: