Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | May 2020 | Part 2 of 4


I back with another card I created using the May 2020 Deluxe Club Sursee. For this card, I didn't use the peach images. I chose to highlight the Peachy Word Die and make the sentiment the focus of my design. This card is the perfect pick-me-up for our current way of life! I stuck with the same colour theme as my first card and again featured TiaraTiki TorchOrange TwistTutti Frutti,  Lime RickeyMint To Be and Aquatini.


I started by die cutting the Peachy Word Die from white glitter cardstock and using Tutti Frutti to ink blend the die cut. I used the most ink at the bottom of the word and let it fade at the top. I placed the finished die along with the five words from the Peachy Sentiments stamp set in my MISTI stamping tool to centre everything on the panel. Then I stamped each word with a different ink colour. The last word, Keen, was rock 'n' roll stamped with both Lime Rickey and Aquatini. The hearts were also rock 'n' rolled with two colours each.


To finish, I used my mini score board to score two vertical lines for visual interest. I die cut a second Peachy Word Die from fun foam and used my Xyron sticker maker to adhere the layers to the panel. I just love the shimmer from that beautiful die cut word!


Please note that all of the incredible Catherine Pooler inks are also available at Ellen Hutson and Scrapbook.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love the colours, the design... <3