Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | May 2020 | Part 3 of 4


This is the third card I made using the May 2020 Deluxe Club Sursee. This is a one-layer card, which I haven't made in years, and it felt so good to make one! I used the layered peach images and sentiments from the Peachy Sentiments stamp set. Once again, I stuck with the same colour theme as my first two cards (here and here), using Tiki TorchOrange Twist, Tiara, Garden PartyLime RickeyMint To BeAquatini and Icing On The Cake.


These peaches were stamped in four steps and since I was going to use the rock 'n' roll technique to ombre stamp the peaches and pits, it was important that I use my MISTI stamping tool. I inked up the peaches one-by-one from the top of the card, using Tiki TorchOrange Twist and Tiara.


Then I stamped the big leaves with Garden Party and the small leaves with Lime Rickey. The peach pits were rock 'n' roll stamped with Mint To Be and Aquatini. The sentiment was created and stamped with five words from the same Peachy Sentiments stamp set. Between my last card and this card, I had so much fun creating my own sentiments from all the words including in this stamp set.


Please note that all of the incredible Catherine Pooler inks are also available at Ellen Hutson and Scrapbook.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Very sweet card!

Lindsey said...

What a gorgeous cascade of peaches for this *peachy* card!