Thursday, May 28, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | May 2020 | Part 4 of 4


This is the fourth card I made using the May 2020 Deluxe Club Sursee. I used the leftover images I stamped and die cut from my first card, using the Just Peachy stamp set and coordinating dies. Once again, I stuck with the same colour theme as my other three cards (here, here and here), using Tutti FruttiTiki TorchOrange TwistTiaraGarden PartyLime RickeyMint To BeAquatini and Icing On The Cake.


I used the rock 'n' roll technique and Tutti FruttiTiki Torch and Orange Twist inks to get the ombre stamping on the peaches. I used the crosshatch stamp to accent on of the peaches. I doubled up the leaves in Garden Party and Lime Rickey, and added blooms in Mint To Be and Aquatini. The stem was stamped with Icing On The Cake.


I created a custom sentiment using words from both the Just Peachy and Feeling Peachy Sentiments stamp sets. I rock 'n' rolled the top and bottom words with Tiki TorchOrange Twist and Tiara to create an ombre effect. I wrapped the other three words around the leaves and stamped them with Aquatini. The two lighter blooms were adhered flat to the card base and the other images were popped up with foam tape.


Please note that all of the incredible Catherine Pooler inks are also available at Ellen Hutson and Scrapbook.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty! I love the crosshatching on the peach... it's like extra fuzziness!

Purple Princess said...

Very pretty