Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Studio Katia | Paws for Kindness Duo


Hello, dear friends! I thought I'd take a break from making Christmas and winter cards and use this adorable friendship set called Paws for Kindness. Both the girl and boy with their cat and dog are super cute so I had to feature both of them on their own cards with customized sentiments. All three parts of the frames were created using the Dotted Patterns Set 2 dies.


I started by stamping and heat embossing the images on watercolour cardstock. Then I watercolored them with distress inks and you can find all those colours in the supply links below.


I set the images aside to dry and trimmed my card bases and outer frames from linen cardstock.


I die cut the frames again from watercolour cardstock and stamped and heat embossed the sentiments. Then I ink blended the backgrounds and splattered the panels with sparkle shimmer spritz.


I cut the frames a third time from graphite and silver glitter cardstock, one for each of the cards.


To finish, I adhered the two inner frames flat with liquid glue and popped up the outer frames and images with foam tape. Both cards were embellished with watercolored hearts and Bluebell and Bora Bora pearls to match their ink blended backgrounds.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: