Wednesday, March 31, 2021

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | Happy Hex Monogram Kit Exclusives Available Now

Hello, friends! I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. I'm personally looking forward to the Easter long weekend. Taylored Expressions has just released exclusives from their Happy Hex Monogram Kit, previously released in January 2021 and shared HERE. If you missed out on the original kit, the individual items are now available for purchase.


I've created a trio of cards using the same four products, including the Happy Hex Mini Slim Background, Happy Hex Mini Slim Stencil, Happy Hex Add-Ons Stamp Set and Happy Hex Dies.


My first card uses the Happy Hex Mini Slim BackgroundHappy Hex Mini Slim Stencil and Happy Hex Add-Ons Stamp Set in a straight forward way. I stamped the Happy Hex Mini Slim Background with Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed it with gold tinsel embossing powder


Then I used blender brushes and GumballBlueberry and Blue Corn mini ink pads to blend ombre hexagons over the the Happy Hex Mini Slim Stencil. I stamped hearts and a sentiment using the Happy Hex Add-Ons Stamp Set in coordinating colours.


My second card uses the same heat embossed background cut from a top-folding mini slim card base in Sugar Cube. This time, I used my blender brushes and GumballBlueberry and Blue Corn inks to add ink over the entire card base. 


To finish this card, I used liquid glue to adhere Happy Hex Dies cut from Sugar Cube cardstock and used the coordinating inks to stamp striped patterns and a sentiment from the Happy Hex Add-Ons Stamp Set.


My final card uses the same colours as the two previous cards but in the form of cardstock instead of ink. The card base is cut from Blue Corn cardstock and I used the Happy Hex Dies, as well as the Mini Slim Belly Band, to create the clusters of hexagons from Gumball, Blueberrygold glitter and Sugar Cube cardstock. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Happy Hex Add-Ons Stamp Set using Sugar Cube pigment ink directly on to the card base and finished with gold drip drops embellishments.


I hope you're inspired to create with this kit, whether you have the original kit or you plan to purchase some of the individual items. For more inspiration, you can find my original video below:


Please let me know in the comments below, which card is your favourite. Don't forget to take advantage of the exclusive gift with purchase of $100+ every month in the Taylored Expressions webstore.


Happy shopping and thanks so much for watching!

Supplies

No comments: