Sunday, April 25, 2021

Ellen Hutson | April 30th Release Sneak Peek #1

Ellen Hutson has a new Essentials by Ellen Release out this Friday, April 30, 2021 and I'm excited to give you this first sneak peek at the You Are Awesome stamp set and Mini Rainbow die!


This is the cutest little set and I tripled the fun by die cutting the Mini Rainbow die three times across an 8.75" x 3.75" slimline card. Both the card base and panel were cut from white linen cardstock.


I used Catherine Pooler inks and blending brushes to add colour to each of the rainbow arcs, rotating between Do-Si-Do, Melon Ice, Mint To Be and Sweet Sixteen as I went down each rainbow and across to the right of the card.


Placing the top panel in my MISTI stamping tool, I used the You Are Awesome stamp set to stamp the dots, doodled line and sentiment on their respective arcs using Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink.


To create the shaker element, I used Scor-Tape to secure acetate to the back of the panel. Then I used foam tape to create the walls that house the iridescent mini star sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram all week long for sneak peeks and join our Instagram Hop on Friday to celebrate this release. As always, there will be prizes for hopping along and commenting!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is so fun with the arty rainbows! And then that little heart to top everything off.

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute!!

Megan said...

So cute! Love the dimension!