Monday, April 26, 2021

Ellen Hutson | April 30th Release Sneak Peek #2

Ellen Hutson has a new Essentials by Ellen Release out this Friday, April 30, 2021 and I'm excited to give you this first sneak peek at the Cake stamp set, coordinating dies and 4Bar Rectangle dies!


As always, I start my cards by choosing ink colours. Since Cake is a layering stamp set, and my favourite kind of stamp set (no colouring - haha), I chose vibrant inks by Catherine Pooler Designs - Samba, Tiara, Mint To Be, Fiesta Blue, Over Coffee and Icing on the Cake.


I first stamped the outline images with Gina K Amalgam Ink in Obsidian. All of the colours are stamped straight forwardly but the chocolate cake was rock 'n rolled in Over Coffee and Icing on the Cake. After the images were done, I die cut them with the coordinating dies and set them aside.


I used the 4Bar Rectangles to die cut white frames, which I layered three high for dimension. I cut centres out from Bazzill Rose Quartz, adding details on the two side rectangles with the Stitching Lines die set. I stamped the sentiment on the centre rectangle and used liquid glue to adhere the rectangle frames and inserts to a Bazzill Butter Mints panel. I popped the sweets on foam tape and added Majestic glitter by Studio Katia to tie everything in with the sentiment.


Be sure to follow along on Instagram all week long for sneak peeks and join our Instagram Hop on Friday to celebrate this release. As always, there will be prizes for hopping along and commenting!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love this card! gorgeous colours and perfect stamping.