Friday, May 7, 2021

Reverse Confetti | May 8th Release | Countdown to Confetti Day 3


Hello, friends! I'm so excited to be joining the Countdown to Confetti with Reverse Confetti for their newest release. It's a big one because it's Reverse Confetti's 8th Birthday! There are 6 new stamp sets and 9 new die sets, plus there's the free stamp set with every qualifying purchase. There will be sneak peek posts every day until the release on May 8th. The full hop list and complete giveaway details are below so let's take a look at my projects!


My first card features The Bear Up There stamp set and coordinating dies. This stamp set is so adorable and works well for birthdays, congratulations and encouragement cards, as well as new baby cards. I love that the images can be used individually, paired up the way I used them or used all together.

As always, I started by choosing my colours for the card and ink blended the background panel with Blue Corn, Jelly Donut, Blue Raspberry and Granny Smith inks. Then I used Copic markers to colour the bears, using the same colours as the ink colours and you can find all the markers I used in the supply links below.


I added majestic glitter using liquid glue to portions of the images and set them aside to dry. I die cut the Letter Cuts from both silver glitter and black cardstock, securing them together with liquid glue  Then I arranged all of the elements inside my mini MISTI stamping tool to determine where to stamp the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I secured the small clouds and Letter Cuts directly on the panel and popped up the two images with foam tape. I added the ink blended panel to a white linen card base to finish.

My second card features the Punny Party stamp set and coordinating dies, the Celebrate Tag dies and the Oval Window Cover Panel. I started by die cutting the big celebrate base die from Peacock Teal cardstock, then die cut all the individual letters three times from Audrey Blue, Surf Blue and Sea Glass cardstock. I secured all the teal pieces together with liquid glue die cut the base again in silver glitter cardstock and secured the two pieces together with adhesive sheets.

I stamped the sherbet kitty from Punny Party and coloured it with Copic markers. You can find all of the colours in the supply links below. In the supply links below, I did not include the W0 to W7 Copic markers that I used on the kitty, nor did I include the N0 to N5 Copic markers that I used on the bowl and straw. I wanted to reduce the number of image in the links below since this post is long enough!

I die cut the kitty and set it aside. I just love the way it cuts around the tail, especially on the inside! Little details like this make me so happy! I cut a 4" x 5.25" panel from white linen cardstock and arranged the kitty and big Celebrate Tag die to determine where to stamp the sentiments. I added the Punny Party sentiment first, which I didn't even get until I was making the card (LOL), and added a couple of words from the Hooray stamp set, which is the freebie with every qualifying purchase. I stamped the two words in Do-Si-Do and Bellini to coordinate with the sherbet. If I were to redo this card design, I would stamp the punny sentiment in Do-Si-Do as well. To finish, I used the Oval Window Cover Panel to dry emboss the white linen panel before securing all the pieces to the card base. I added some arctic breeze pearls to embellish the card.


 

PRIZES
We're giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and a $15 gift certificate to one Facebook commenter. The more you comment, the higher your chances of winning, so be sure to leave some love at every stop and be sure to head over to Reverse Confetti's Facebook Page following each countdown day's blog hop. Comments close at noon CST on May 7, 2021 and the winner will be announced at 5:00pm on May 7, 2021 on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook Page.

Thanks so much for hopping along!

Sources for Dreams Do Come True, Grad

Sources for Celebrate, It's Sherbet Day

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are so super cute!

LIZARD said...

Oh my gosh Emily!,your GRAD card is spectacular! I totally am over the moon on this one. I adore the cool color palette ๐ŸŽจ that you choose. SWOON!
Just stunningly amazing! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Kathy said...

Both so very nice….the GRAD card is super!

Denise Bryant said...

I love the background colors and adorable bears on your Grad card! Sweet card with the kitty too!

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute!!