Sunday, October 17, 2021

Spellbinders | October 2021 Small Die of the Month


Hello, crafty friends! Today's card features the Spellbinders October 2021 Small Die of the Month which is primarily focused on Thanksgiving and Christmas but you can definitely use it year-round. Isn't it cute?! I just love that truck which you can customize in so many ways. I also love the details on the pumpkins and trees. I didn't even use the present so you can imagine all the birthday cards, too!

I used the same colour palette as my other three cards for both the October 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month (HERE and HERE) and the October 2021 Stamp & Die of the Month (HERE). The only colour missing from this card is the red.

I used the Universal Curved Border Set to cut the hill from Jawbreaker cardstock. Then I foiled one of the sentiments from Mini Christmas Sentiments Strips with Copper hot foil on the bottom edge of the panel, which I adhered to a Pale Rose mini slim card base.


I die cut the trees from gold glitter cardstock and added some gold mirror cardstock to the pumpkins to add extra shine to the card. I attached all of the elements to the card using a combination of Scor-Tape, glue dots and liquid glue.

I love seeing all these same-but-different designs together! I hope you're inspired to create with these monthly kits. You have until October 24th to subscribe and receive these particular kits.

Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies