Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day Card from Damian


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and mother figures out there! I am missing my mom today more than words can say. In fact, I cried all morning and it was several hours before I could even look decent enough for a Mother's Day photo with my son. As difficult as today was, it was definitely a day to be celebrated. My son made me the cutest card using products from Ellen HutsonSimon Hurley createConcord & 9th and Honey Bee Stamps.


Damian used adorable images from Ellen Hutson's Essentials by Ellen line, including All Inside, Bear Ware 4, Bear Ware and Bear Ware 3, to create the most adorable scene. Yes, that's me with my favourite bunny and Damian drinking a Starbucks. I thought he bought me a Starbucks but my husband is sure Damian got it for himself. LOL


Damian combined two sentiments from Simon Hurley create's Supermom! stamp set and he masked off the block-lettered 'mom' and stamped PanPan (my nickname from the We Bare Bears) using Concord & 9th's Perfectly Penned stamp set. Then he used Honey Bee Stamps' Winter Wonder Background stencils to create the background. To finish, he added gold enamel hearts.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry, this kid of yours is just WAY too talented. :D This is a remarkably awesome card! How could it not have brought a smile to your face, even today. <3

Lynn said...

Damian's card would be amazing even for an adult. He is a talented card artist. You are lucky to have him for a son and he is lucky that you are his Pan Pan.

~amy~ said...

Awwwwwww, that boy of yours is so sweet and talented.