Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | December 2021 | Part 4 of 4

Today's inspiration is for Catherine Pooler's Basic Club Sursee and Deluxe Club Sursee subscribers with the December 2021 surprises. If you missed my previous posts HERE, HERE and HERE featuring the Warm and Cozy and Classic Adornments stamp sets, I hope you'll check them out!

Today's card also features the Warm Wishes Word Die, which is only included in the Deluxe Club Sursee subscription, along with the coordinating dies for the Warm and Cozy stamp set with the amazing thermoses. The Classic Adornments stamp set is filled with gorgeous florals and accent stamps. I rarely use all the tiny stamps this way but after making this card, I'm going to have to do it more often! 


I created a front window panel and mask using the Nested Oval Dies, then stamped all of the flowers from Classic Adornments and the small berries from Warm and Cozy. As with all my cards for this month's Sursee, the colours were inspired by the A Little Drizzle Slimline Patterned Paper pack.

I die cut the Warm Wishes Word Die three times, using Juniper Mist and the ink-to-paper technique on the top layer, silver glitter cardstock for the shadow and an extra layer beneath that for added dimension.

If you're not already subscribed, I hope you'll consider subscribing to either Basic Club Sursee (two stamp sets) or Deluxe Club Sursee (two stamp sets and two dies) because these monthly kits never disappoint!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies