Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Ellen Hutson | Essentials by Ellen June 10th Release | Reveal Week - Day 3


It's an exciting week with a new Essentials by Ellen Release available this Friday, June 10th! Today is Day 3 of Reveal Week and we're sneak peeking four new sets - Positive Vibes Stamp Set, Press Plate Hot Foil Stamp, Sentiment Strips Die and Way With Words Hot Foil Stamp.


I'm sharing a pair of cards using two of these new sets, the Sentiment Strips Die and Way With Words Hot Foil Stamp. These are now officially my absolute favourite sentiments to use! In fact, I made a whole box of them with different hot foils and coloured cardstock so I have a variety to choose from when creating.


This first card is a simple, flat, easy-to-mail card with gold heat embossed honey jars from the One in a Buzz-illion Stamp Set. I just love the way they look on white linen cardstock


I heat foiled the Way With Words Hot Foil Stamp using Polished Brass hot foil on Pitch Black cardstock and die cut it using the Sentiment Strips Die. Then I created a card base from Candy Hearts cardstock and attached the heat embossed panel flush to the top right corner and glued on the sentiment strip.


To create the background on this second card, I heat foiled the entire Way With Words Hot Foil Stamp using Opal hot foil on white linen cardstock. I love the way it looks like letterpress with a bit of shine. It's very subtle but definitely gives the card its wow factor.


To create the rest of the sentiment strips, I heat foiled the Way With Words Hot Foil Stamp using Matte Silver hot foil on GrapefruitSorbet, Candy Hearts and Pitch Black cardstock, then die cut them all with the Sentiment Strips Die.


I taped the five sentiment strips together and set that aside while I stamped and die cut the flower from One in a Buzz-illion using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. 


I secured the flower to the back of the grouped strips and popped it on to the card with foam tape. To finish, I added a few enamel dots in coordinating colours.

If you missed my last two posts for this new release, you can find them here:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you again tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

Sources

No comments: